Best sugar free tablets, artificial sweeteners and sugar substitutes in India.
People in India are aware now that sugar is harmful for health and they try to stay away from food that are high in sugar.
Its also observed that snacks (claiming to be healthy, low fat or weight reducing) actually are high on sugar – protein bars, flavoured yogurts and even salad dressings.
Top Reason to Avoid Sugar
Here’s why you must cut down on sugar:
- Increases body fat and can cause Type 2 Diabetes
- Sugar contains HFCS (High fructose com syrup) that causes serious health problems like obesity, fatty liver, diabetes and memory-related problems.
- Sugar contains zero vitamins and minerals
- When you take sugar a hormone called dopamine is released in the brain that gives us a feeling of satisfaction and pleasure, thereby making you want to have more of it.
- People (both men and women) with high blood sugar are more like to get pancreatic cancer, urinary tract cancer, and malignant melanoma.
Unreasonable rates of sugar intake can cause several diseases, while add to body fat and also affect your insulin levels. So it is always better to be cautious than to regret later.
Alternatives to Sugar
Here are some great alternatives to sugar, that tastes like sugar without adding calories, thus benefitting your health. Several sugar free products and artificial sweeteners have been introduced in India considering the growing awareness of health foods in India that are free from sugar and calories.
Top Ways to Control your Blood Sugar level Naturally
Here’s how to control your blood sugar level using natural methods.
- Eat Right: Reduce intake of food items rich in carbohydrate, sugar and starch.
- Avoid Soft drinks whether sweetened or artificially sweetened. Drink beverages without sugar.
- Fenugreek soaked water helps in controlling blood sugar levels.
- Cinnamon is very good natural remedy for high blood sugar patients.
- Yoga and exercise helps stay fit and healthy, keeps blood sugar level low.
- Get good night sleep, very important for high blood sugar patients (reduced sleep decreases insulin producing capacity of the body.)