A functional, well planned kitchen is a dream to get. With the festival season just around the corner, many of you may be thinking of redo’s or kitchen makeovers. Unlike the times earlier, there are so many beautiful kitchen designs available today, especially if you are considering a modular kitchen makeover.
A modular kitchen not only makes your kitchen look snazzy and beautiful but also makes it functional and utilizes even the little space available in the best possible way. This blend of functionality and aesthetics is what makes for a stylish kitchen.
The other benefit of a modular kitchen arrangement is that it is easy to install and you can customize every inch of it as per your taste and requirement.
Modular kitchens are not only easy to install, but you can get them customised with every little detail you want in your kitchen. You can choose from a range of attractive colors, designs and models that will reinvent your kitchen, making it look brand new.
Here are some tips for your modular kitchen:
- You can choose the shape of your kitchen – straight, parallel, L shape, U shape and island. L-shaped kitchen works if you have a large kitchen area.
- If your kitchen is small, choose a deep red color which will go well with it. You can use the color on the cabinets etc. Red is said to increase an appetite.
- If you want a good storage option, opt for a showcase. If you get them done in bright colours, glass and use proper lighting, this could look really good in the kitchen.
- If you want to make your kitchen look spacious, opt for light colors. A Light beige or yellows can give your kitchen an open and spacious look.
- Want to add a dash of style? Then chose a stylish hob and chimney to give your kitchen a new modern look.
- What is a kitchen without stylish cookware. Spruce up your kitchen with good stylish cookware which will add to the brand new look of the kitchen.
Watch: How does a modular kitchen look like.