Gurmeet Choudhary is one of the fittest guys on television. Here we take a look at his Fitness & Workout secrets.
The Indian television actor is a former model and nowadays takes part in dance reality shows as well. He is one of the fittest men in the TV industry, which was evident during his performance in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (which he went on to win).
Television actors are big stars nowadays and they too need to look fit and glamorous. After all, their shoots can go on for 12-hours non-stop. Gurmeet Choudhary shares some of his fitness and diet tips.
Grmeet does strength training, kick-boxing, and also goes for dance classes which, he thinks is a good form of cardio.
Earlier, Gurmeet used to perform hard core exercises but now he works more on his arms and abs. He spends around 45 minutes in the gym daily.
Gurmeet already has six pack abs but want to have eight pack abs.
Gurmeet believes that fitness is 80% diet and 20% workout. Here’s what his diet looks like.
- Gurmeet eats healthy, and eats at at short intervals. He starts his day with a glass of vegetable juice. He has karela juice; although it tastes bitter he’s gotten used to it now.
- Gurmeet starts by having a heavy breakfast, which includes a bowl of skimmed milk with wheat flakes, four almonds, two egg white omelets and brown bread.
- Two and half hours later he has some fruits like oranges, which he always carry while travelling.
- Lunch is boiled chicken, boiled vegetable, rotis, a bowl of dal, and brown rice
- In the evening, he snacks on two biscuits and protein shake
- Dinner is only rotis and dal as he strictly avoids rice.
- Gurmeet only drinks green tea without sugar as it energizes and detoxifies the body.
- On the streets, Gurmeet loves to eat Pani puri.
- Gurmeet always has his food at home and then goes for parties.
- Most unusual dish he has tasted: Once he had insects and squids at Bangkok, which were tasteless.
And can he cook? No, says Gurmeet; he can only boil eggs and make tea (which is not bad at all).
Bodies he admires
Gurmeet thinks Hrithik Roshan has a great body, and is able to mould his physique to suit his role. For instance, he dropped a few sizes for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, and then gained it all back for Agneepath.
Workout daily, eat healthy, avoid sweets as much as possible. Be happy and always keep smiling, says Gurmeet.