Buy Diet and Nutrition products online in India.
Most Indian parents feel that the food that is served at home provides all the nutrition in the right proportion. However, the fact is that most Indian diet struggles to meet all our nutritional needs.
That is why more and more people are relying on supplements and vitamins to fill nutritional gaps, lose weight and to boost energy levels.
Also Read: Protein intake of Indians very low.
Here, you can find a wide and diverse range of nutritional supplements and fitness foods to stay healthy and fit through out the year.
You will find weight loss products and natural nutrition supplements from the best brands in the business (Herbalife, Optimum Nutrition, British Nutritions & Fitness Range, BSN, AloeCure, Ayushman Herbals and Amway, to name a few).
- 1 Nutrition Bars
- 2 Weight Management Products
- 3 Health Drinks for Family Nutrition
- 4 Chyawanprash
- 5 Sports Supplements to Boost Training Performance
- 6 Vitamin Supplements for Growth and Nourishment
- 7 Weight Loss Supplements to Meet Diet and Fitness Goals
- 8 Baby Food – Balanced Nutrition for Growing Toddlers
- 9 More Popular Posts:
Here are some of the top-selling protein bars:
- Hyp Lean – Sugarfree Protein Bar (Oats Brownie)
- RiteBite Work Out Choco Classic High Protein Bar
- Checkout more Nutrition/Protein Bars here…
Weight Management Products
- Herbalife products: Powders and capsules for weight Loss from Herbalife.
Herbalife’s Formula 1 is Herbalife shake, formula 2 is multivitamin tablets and formula 3 personalised protein powder.
- Perennial Lifesciences Green Coffee Beans: Organic Decaffeinated Green Coffee Beans for weight Loss, and suppressing appetite
Health Drinks for Family Nutrition
- Protinex: High protein supplement for strength, immunity and good health. Can be used by all members of the family.
- Horlicks: Health & Nutrition drink for growing children. Develops better immunity, and stimulates growth. Available in delicious flavours.
- Complan: Nutrition drink for children that bridges nutrient gap in chidren’s diet and promotes growth and development.
- Bournvita: Bournvita is a health drink for growing children, rich in vitamin D and Vitamin C. It can be had with milk or as part of milk shake.
- PediaSure: For infants and Toddlers. Provides complete and balanced nutrition to children.
Sports Supplements to Boost Training Performance
Sports supplements ensure better recovery from exercise, provides the extra power needed for intensive workouts and promote muscle growth.
These sports supplement are made to meet the needs of athletes, and are available in delicious flavours.
You will find whey proteins in flavours ranging from chocolate and French vanilla to butter cream toffee mix, strawberry and cookies & cream, to name a few.
Choose from top-selling products from leading brands to fuel your workout or practice sessions.
Vitamin Supplements for Growth and Nourishment
Vitamins play a vital role in growth and nourishment, but the vitamin needs of men and women are different. Human body uses a number of vitamins (including fat-soluble vitamins and water-soluble vitamins) to facilitate cellular health.
You may choose from a wide and diverse range of Vitamin Supplements, such as anti-aging, hair growth, energy, acne and various other problems as well.
Always read the labels of the vitamin supplement to check the content and to ensure you don’t exceed upper intake levels of any vitamin.
Weight Loss Supplements to Meet Diet and Fitness Goals
If most of your attempts to lose weight have been unsuccessful, you may consider having weight loss supplements that range from pills or drinks. These contain herbal or chemical ingredients that increase your metabolism and decreases your appetite.
You may choose dietary fibre tablets, Aloe Vera juice or flavoured herbal teas.
Baby Food – Balanced Nutrition for Growing Toddlers
You get nutritional baby food for infants and toddlers as well, such as infant formulas, health drinks and Omega 3 fish oil supplements.
You may also buy general nutritional supplements (suited to all members of your family), including tablets for hair, skin and nails, multivitamin tablets, protein powders or calcium tablets.