After India lost to Australia in the ICC cricket world cup, most Indian cricket fans had unfairly criticized Anushka Sharma, as they felt that her presence at the stadium was the reason Virat Kohli didn’t perform, resulting in India’s loss.
Nevertheless, the fact is that Ansuhka Sharma is a celebrity who’s made a mark for herself in the industry after making her debut against SRK in the movie ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’. Anushka Sharma is a former model, well established Bollywood actress, and the actress also turned producer recently.
When you look at Anushka, one thing that catches your attention is her height and her slim body. Many feel that its her genes that prevents her from gaining weight, but the fact is that the actress takes enough care to ensure she stays in shape. Having an army background also helps her to stay disciplined. Proper diet and regular workouts help her in maintaining her svelte figure.
So let’s take a look at Anushka Sharma’s fitness, workout and diet plan.
Anushka Sharma Height: 5′ 9″
Anushka Sharma Weight: 119 lbs
Anushka Sharma Diet Plan
Here’s what her regular diet is like:
- Has 5 small meals a day
- Breakfast is 2 egg whites and glass of fresh fruit juice
- Mid day snack is cheese toast with lime or coconut water
- Prefers home cooked food, which contains homemade veggies, dal with 2 chapattis and salad.
- Evening snack is protein bars or seasonal fruits
- Dinner at home is similar to her lunch
- She has a glass of milk daily before going to bed
- Drinks around 3 liters of water every day.
- Stays away from junk food and oily food
Anushka Sharma Workout & Fitness Routine
As mentioned earlier, its probably easier for Anushka to stay thinner because of her natural body structure.
She also doesn’t enjoy going to the gym (though she hits the gym for strength training), and looks for alternative fitness solutions. Here’s what Anushka Sharma typically does to stay fit:
- She loves Yoga as it rejuvenates her
- Loves dancing; feels its the best cardio vascular exercise; dances every day for around 30 minutes.
- Practices meditation in the morning and before hitting the bed, to keep her mind calm
- While shooting at remote locations, she goes for a long walk or jog
- She does go to the gym as well, for weight and strength training
Anushka Sharma Health Tips
Here’s what Anushka Sharma has to say to fitness enthusiasts, who’re keen to get a body like her:
- choose exercises that you enjoy doing
- Give sufficient rest to your body so that it can recuperate.
- Drink plenty of water daily to flush out the toxins from your body
- Eat healthy food, avoid junk food, avoid outside food, and if possible always eating home cooked food